Pages

Friday, July 20, 2007

The Virgin Post

The Blue Nymph


This is the first posting for this blog, so I figure it should be an introduction of sorts. What do I want from this blog? Why am I creating it? This is a way for me to, as so many others have done & do daily, document our life here at the Blue Nymph. This is our first house, a house that once belonged to my great-grandmother. We're now here, trying to raise our children.
We're trying to live as simply as we can ~ this is aided much by the fact that we're pretty broke. We are trying to homestead as much as we can, though living in the "city" can make that a bit of a challenge. We plan to homeschool the boys ~ though having a toddler and a baby at the same time give a whole new meaning to the word "challenge."
So, this is my way of documenting all of these goals, and sharing them with others. From our beginnings as novices to homesteading & homeschooling, to hopefully accomplished veterans at both.
Please feel free to leave comments, to share thoughts & experiences. So many more people out there are so much more knowledgeable than us on these topics, we'd love to hear from you!

No comments: