Pages

Monday, November 3, 2008

Recipes!

For those of you who haven't noticed, I've started another blog online dedicated just for recipes. I was inspired when I saw other bloggers doing this, and well, personally speaking, some of the best recipes I've ever found have come via the Internet, and so I thought I would add some of my own out there as well. At all times I will try to give proper documentation as to where the recipe came from if it isn't one of my own personal ones. I also, very much, encourage feed-back on the recipes. This is how good recipes become great! If you scroll down the right-hand side of the blog you will find a direct link, but you may also click here: http://mamataneyskitchen.blogspot.com/ ~ Again, I very much look forward to hearing from you, as I always do on here as well!
Happy Cooking!

No comments: