Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

From Grandma's House

The boys spent the night at Grandma's house this past Saturday night. It's always interesting to here the stories from the nights they spend there. I thought I'd share one of the latest ones with y'all. We're so proud.

The Scene: The outside patio at Grandma's house. Shannon, Tristan, & Grandma are hanging out. Grandma has a fast-food cheeseburger out there.

Grandma: Are y'all ready to go inside?

Shannon: Yea, cuz you're cheeseburger smells like ass.

Grandma: Shannon! Where'd you learn that?!?

Shannon: I didn't say it. My eye did.

Grandma: Ok, where'd your eye learn that?

Shannon: My other eye.

Grandma: Where'd THAT eye learn it from?

Shannon: Tristan.


... You gotta admit it, that kid is gonna have some really interesting excuses as he grows up!

No comments: